You should do a clean uninstall of UFT then install it again after disabling Cortana and the Action Center. Then, you should disable the UFT4WinRT service, as it is known to cause issues in Windows 10 when not testing Windows Runtime objects.
Check any antivirus, firewall, UAC and make sure they are disabled during installation.
Run the setup.exe of UFT 14.03 with full administrator rights.
1. Clean uninstall UFT 14.03. (use uninstaller if available, if not follow instructions in this Micro Focus document: [KM00319750])
2. Please disable the Action Center.
To Disable the Action Center follow https://www.howtogeek.com/244539/how-to-disable-the-action-center-in-windows-10/
3. Please disable Cortana:
To Disable Cortana https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-cortana-and-stop-personal-data-gathering-windows-10
4. Check any antivirus, firewall, UAC and make sure they are disabled during installation.
5. Run the setup.exe of UFT 14.03 with full administrator rights.
Then, UFT4WinRT service should be 'disabled' in Win10 environments when not testing Windows Runtime objects. To disable a service do the following:
1. Open the Task Manager
2. Go to the services tab
3. Search for the uft4winrt service
4. Right click on it and select Open Services
5. Search again for uft4winrt and right click on it. Select properties
6. In the General Tab, Go to Startup type and choose Disabled.
7. Click on OK and close the services tab.
For more information about this, see [KM01339230 - UFT4WinRT causes issues]