When you added the IP Addresses, they will be stored in a .bat file. The name of this file
Is ''nt_routing.bat''. Please follow the following steps
1. Locate the nt_routing.bat ----> example C:tempnt_routing.bat
2. Copy the nt_routing.bat file
3. After LoadRunner installed and updated, Launch the IP Wizard and Load the nt_routing.bat file.
VERIFY IP ADDRESSES ADDED
4. Start Menu -> Run -> CMD -> enter ipconfig. All available IP addresses should be displayed
Settings in the Controller:
* RUN-TIME SETTING-RUN AS ''PROCESS'' (IN GENERAL TAB)
* IN THE CONTROLLER TOOLBAR ''SCENARIOS'' TAB, ENABLE IP SPOOFER
* IN THE CONTROLLER TOOLBAR ''TOOLS'' TAB, CHECK ''EXPERT MODE''
Setting in ''Network Neighborhood'' (On the Load Generator Machine). Also, verify that all of the new IP addresses are on the list in ''Network Neighborhood''/''Properties''/Protocol/Advanced.
Verify that Wins address and DNS are completed with the correct IP addresses.