This looks like a permission issue. Recommend looking a HP document KM183747.
Also, The license issue might be because the LSFORCEHOST environment variable is set for the local user and not global.
Below is quote from HP document KM183747
- Full Read and Write permission to all the files and folders under the directory where QuickTest is installed (For example: C:Program filesHPQuickTest Professional).
- Full Read and Write permission to the temp directory. Note: locate ''temp'' folder by going to Start menu, select ''Run'', type ''%temp%'', click ''Ok'' or press ''Enter'' key
- Full Read and Write permission to the current test's folder and the test's result folder.
- Full Read and Write permission to the ''Common FilesMercury Interactive'' folder.
- Full Read and Write permission to the mercury.ini file. Read permission to the Windows directory and to the system directory.
- Full Read and Write permission to all the keys under HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMercury Interactive
**Note:** The ''Mercury Interactive'' key is created with the first QuickTest Professional launch of the logged in user.
- Read and Query Value permission to all the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE keys and to all the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT keys
For working with Quality Center:
- All permissions mentioned under ''File System'' and ''Register'' sections above
- Full Read and Write permissions to the Quality Center cache directory.
- Full Read and Write permissions to the QuickTest Add-in for Quality Center installation directory.
In some situations it may be required to have read/write access permissions from higher up the folder tree for the Temp folder.