I have been using an OData feed from ALM Octane to pull data into Power BI for about 3 months. This week however, refreshing the data source has been giving me 404 errors. After entering the URL to access the data, I can select the ‘Story’ table view the data with no problems. When I try to commit these changes (Close and Apply), I receive the 404 error. I tested pulling the OData into excel, and I received the same error. It was working perfectly fine until this week, and I have made no changes to the Power BI settings and configurations. Right now, the ODATA_MAX_PARAMETERS_FOR_DB_QUERY parameter is set to the default value of 1000.
Marked as spam
Please log in to participate..