Hello. The steps below will walk you through the process of scheduling all of the tests within a selected testset to run at a specified time. The document attached contains screenshots for each of the steps listed below.
- Highlight the testset you want to execute, then click the 'Execution Flow' tab
- Click the 'Add Time Dependency to Flow' button
- Click and drag an arrow from the clock to the first test you want to execute
- Click and drag an arrow to each of the tests you want executed following the first test
- Double-click on the clock icon that was added, then set the desired date and time to run the tests
- After you set the date and time, click 'OK'
- Click the 'Run Test Set' button, and when the 'Automatic Runner' window displays, click the 'Run All' button. The tests should go into a 'Waiting' state
- The tests will run in the order you set them in
If you would like to edit the Execution Conditions, you can do so by performing the following steps:
Right-click on the arrow between the tests, and select 'Execution Condition'. Here, you can select for the following test to not start until the previous one has either Finished (Default), or Passed. I hope this helps.