If you look on the Sys Req page for QC/ALM you will see the following listed now under ''Other Configuration Settings'' for the client in version 12
* ALM 12.55 Patch 1 features improved support for tablet devices. Using manufacturer-recommended screen resolution, the recommended DPI setting is 125% and the maximum DPI setting is up to 150%
There is also another option that will keep you from having to change the display settings you can set them only for the ALM client Windows 7/8/10 machines...
1. Go to your client components folder, example: 'C:Users\AppDataLocalHPALM-Client188.8.131.52_952'.
2. Find 'ALM-Client' > Right Click it > Properties.
3. Go to 'Compatibility' tab > Select 'Override high DPI scaling behavior'.
4. Restart IE, if it was already running.