UFT4WinRT is described in Micro Focus document [KM01401919] as a service used for the Windows Runtime Add-in. Which allows testing Windows Runtime applications (from the Windows Store) created to run on Windows Runtime environments. For more details see document [KM01401919].
To enable for just the current run the following steps are recommend:
1. Start Windows Task manager.
2. Go to ''More details''
3. Click on the Services tab.
4. Find the Uft4Winnt service and right click select start.
If you prefer to have this as a permit option and not see pop up:
1. Stat Window service
2. Go to the service Uft4Winrt
3. Right click on Uft4Winrt and select properties..
4. Under the General tab change the Startup type to Automatic
**If this answers your question or is best answer please click the accept link below.**