I am recording against a new web app and am having Issues / Inconsistent Replaying Scripts. I record Domain/UserName/PW during replay the entries are sometimes entered and sometimes skipped. The results indicate the data was entered but are not. I can run it one time and Domain and PW get entered and the next time on the PW gets entered. After entering the values the script clicks go or enter and it seems to always work, which causes an error in login.
I have checked the OR and can always find the objects and even added additional properties to help. I added wait statements to slow it down but still have issues. I also re-recorded.
Marked as spam
Please log in to participate..