Please see this link from the Mobile Labs support website: https://mobilelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207680726-Object-is-not-being-identified-with-properties-in-the-description
1. Go to the repository in UFT and add the Object under test.
2. Move the object under MobiDevice / MobiWebView whatever applicable matching the hierarchy provided in the description.For MobiWebView don't include ''loading'' property in identification properties as its a dynamic property.
3. Go to the object under test keep only those properties for identification which you have given in the description.
4. Try highlighting the object.
5. If the object under test gets highlighted , then check the values of properties which mismatch , in the description and in the object repository.There may be some property the value of which is changing , do remove such properties.Keep only those static properties which can enable the unique identification of the
6. If you get an error saying ''Object description is not unique'' then add an ordinal identifier index with a value that identifies the object under test.Include this property in your description.