Normally, this can be fixed by re-registering your QC/ALM client components and connectivity for each affected client machine:
1) Log into QC/ALM > Help > ALM Tools
2) From the ALM Tools page, select ''HP ALM Connectivity'' and download/run on the affected client machine. You should receive an ''Installation Successful'' message (if it appears, click the ''This program installed correctly'' option in the Windows dialog box).
3) Open the ALM Tools page again, then select ''HP ALM Client Registration'' and ''Register HP ALM.''
4) You must then open UFT by either running as admin (right-click UFT short-cut and select ''Run as administrator'') OR with UAC turned off. This only needs to be done one time when first connecting to QC/ALM.
5) In UFT, go to ALM > ALM Connection and connect to your ALM server.