To add your load balancer to the topology
* Open the topology in the ''design Topology''
* Find and drag a ''load balancer (general) into the topology map area
* Select so is in the edit mode
* Select '' New AUT Host'' to add the load balancer to the host list
* Fill out the pop dialog box
* Select '' configure monitor (via the SiteScope) to add the monitor you want
Recommend at minimum the following monitor set be used
* Memory -- Available Mbytes
* Processor -- %Processor Time _Total
* System -- Process Queue Length
* Physical Disk -- Current Disk Queue Length _Total
And For the Load Balancer you may want the ''total concurrent connections'' counter. This constitutes the most basic monitor set for every performance test. You must add more specific monitors as necessary to meet you testing goals.
Then repeat for the 2rd Load balancer