Sprinter uses the port range from 9000 to 9009.
You might see the error''Could not find the machine on the network'' if if these ports are blocked.
HERE is how you can check:
1. Close Sprinter and Agent if it is running on the PC
2. Open command prompt and type this:
a. Netstat -abn
b. Look for ports in the range 9000 - 9009, and see which application is using it. Once you have isolated the application(s) using the ports, either stop the application or change it to use another port.
1. Download ''TCPView''. TCPView is a free application that you can download from Microsoft support page, to download it use the following link:
2. Close Sprinter and Agent if it is running on the PC
3. Run ''TCPView'' to check if some application is using ports 9000-9009.