No, you should go Straight to ALM-PC patch 7 the Latest as on (Jan 15 2015)
- PC11 ALM / QC 64-bit Patch 12 --
11.0 -- 344.39 MB -- **PC11_PC_00285** - ALM/QC 11 Patch 12 for 64-bit
- PC11 / ALM Patch 07 -- 11.0 -- 484.98 MB -- **PC_00290**
The patch is a cumulative patch containing all the enhancements and fixes provided in the previous patches.
- The patch provides support for working with HP ALM 11.00 Patch 12.
- Patch includes fixes provided in LoadRunner patches LR_03160, LR_03143 and LR_03163
The PC11 / ALM Patch 07 is PC11_PC_00290 This file has all the files needed to install patch 07 on the PC hosts, PC servers, Standalones and the extensions. All zipped together in one file.
- Install Performance Center Patch 07 on the Performance Center Server and Host: * Veritfy /install that the following prerequisite items are installed:
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 - [http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992]
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) - [http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=a7b7a05e-6de6-4d3a-a423-37bf0912db84]
1. Install patch **PCSRV_00009** on **Performance Center Server** 11.00.
2. Install patch **PCHOST_00010** on ALL **Performance Center Host** 11.00.
3. Update the ALM 11.00 Server with ALM 11.00 Patch12:
For the 64 bit version, install the following patch from the unzipped file group
* **PC_00285 - ALM 11 Patch12** for Windows 64Bit (equivalent to patch TD4QC_00283)
- Run the update of the **PC-ALM Extension with Performance Center Patch 07:
Deploy patch PCEXT_00008 on the ALM Server**. Note: You do not need to remove previous versions of the Performance Center Extensions. The upgrade can be done on top of existing extensions.
**To deploy the patch for the Performance Center extension:**
- i. On the ALM Platform server, select **Programs > HP ALM Platform >Extension Deployment Tool > Deploy.** The Extension Deployment Wizard opens.
- ii. Click Add and browse to the Extensions folder (**PCEXT-00008**). Two files are available for deployment: The Lab Management (**PCLAB.qcx**) and the Performance Center project (**PCPROJECT.qcx**) extension files.
- iii. **Add both the PCLAB.qcx and the PCPROJECT.qcx files and click Open**. Then click Next, and then Next again to deploy the patch on the Performance Center Extension.
Note: ***You must deploy both extension files at the same time to ensure a successful deployment***.
5 Open **ALM-PC ''Lab management'' Lab settings**, then run a System Check to ensure all components are communicating.
6 Make sure the Performance Center standalone applications are updated with patch 04 for Standalone Applications (available in patch **PC_00272** for Windows, or patch **PC_00274** for UNIX).
To ensure a successful installation of the system, upgrade all components. Installing the patch on only some components will result in an unsuccessful installation.
For details on installing the patch, see the HP ALM Performance Center Installation Guide.