We have a new system for a user that we can’t get the ALM client installed onto. We have tried everything we know by cleaning the system (it never had the client installed prior) yet we ran this anyway, used the launching of the IE browser in "rub as admin" mode, reducing UAC for the system, putting the browser in compatibility mode, tried running the register client option, and everything we know but are unable to get the client installed. The user has another system that currently works but is getting retired soon and we need the new system operational,
Marked as spam
Please log in to participate..