By the behavior of the GUI backend, engine (VbScript) you can not encrypt a password and keep it from other users see this password.
Below are some options we discussed , some of them are better than the other options.
1. Create a tester user ID and password and use it instead of your and then it can be hard coded in the code for running test.
2. Set UserID and Password in a local file and have test read that file to obtain that information.
3. Create a test input parameter for UserID and password. Then have UFT test use this parameter.
4. You can pass the data at run time using code like this
RTVariable = inputbox(''Type the value you want to set'')
5. Use the password encryption tool. This is not a secure method.
6. Design and create a custom tool that would interface with VbScrpting engine. This is out of the scope of Orasi Support and not sure how that would be implement.
With the above stated there is no way I can think of getting around using a unique User ID and password and keeping it secure from other users. I would recommend creating a generic user id for all tester to use.