There are three overall steps that must be taken to successfully set up IP Spoofing with Performance Center.
1. Contact your Network Administrator and request a block of IP addresses. These IP
Addresses must exist in your LAN prior to running the IP Wizard.
Run the IP Wizard on each Load Generators. After completing, you
must restart the Load Generators. Each Load Generator require a UNIQUE block of
2. Update the server's routing table with the new addresses
3. Enable the Multiple IP Addresses feature from Performance Center by setting an
option to tell the Controller to use this feature.
Also, How to Enable IP Spoofing in ALM starts on page 227 of the HP ALM Performance Center Guide.
If you setup the IP Spoofing correctly according to the documentation provided, then provide the following:
* Specific DNS Error with Screen Shot
* Please run the ''LoadRunner Detect'' software uploaded to this case on Load Generator and upload the report generated by this tool to the case
Please let us know the outcome.
Hope this helps.