In order to successfully execute a JMeter script in LoadRunner Enterprise, please review all of the following steps according to Micro Focus:
- Download and install JMeter and the latest 64-bit JRE or JDK on all load generator machines on which the script will be run.
- When installing JMeter, it is recommended to install it on the same path for all the load generators, since you need to enter this path when configuring runtime settings in the Performance Test Designer.
- Create scripts in JMeter and save the scripts locally. The scripts must be saved in ZIP format and must include all the files in the test scripts folder.
- Upload JMeter scripts to LoadRunner Enterprise.
- Configure JMeter runtime settings:
- After you have uploaded a JMeter script to LoadRunner Enterprise and added it to a test, select the test in the test management tree and click Edit Test.
- In the Groups and Workload view, select a Vuser group and click Edit Runtime Settings
- Configure the runtime settings
- Create a LoadRunner Enterprise test, and assign the JMeter script to it.
- Edit the script parameters - optional
- After you have uploaded a JMeter script to LoadRunner Enterprise, you can edit the script parameters.
For further information on the information above, please see the link below:
I hope this helps.