When creating a requirement summary graph, I have noticed an interesting result. I am displaying target releases, grouped by status. Each release has ties to some of the same requirements. When the graph is generated, it shows each target release as a column in the created summary graph.
I have attempted to set a filter to just show one release and not the many others ties to same requirements. The filter does not change the generated graph. With multiple columns (ie releases) in the graph, it's not a very useful graph. I have tried everything I can thing of with the filter but nothing seems to change that multiple releases are displayed in the graph.
This is for QC11/ALM with patch 12.
Marked as spam
Please log in to participate..