Here are the steps for adding a new Administrator to ALM:
1. Login to Site Administration with a valid Site Administrator user.
2. Click on the Site Users tab.
3. Click on the Site Administrators button (4th from the left). This will show you the list of Current Site Administrators.
4. Click the Add button or search for known users in the Find field and click the Find button.
5. Select the users you want to add as Site Administrators.
6. Click the Add Selected Users button (the left pointing Green Arrow) or double click a user. The selected users are moved to the Site Administrators list in the left pane.