Here are the steps to create a new custom field with multiple drop down values.
1. Log into the ALM Client
2. Access Project Customization
3. Select Project Entities
4. Select 'Requirement' or 'Test' (depending on where you would like the field to be displayed)
5. Click the 'New Field' button
6. You can rename the field with the desired title by entering the value into the 'Label' field (use the same naming format (i.e., NEW_FIELD)
7. Click the drop down arrow in the 'Type' field and select the value 'Lookup List'
8. In the 'Lookup List' section, click the 'New List' button
9. Select a name for the list and click 'OK'
10. In the 'Project List' window, click the 'New Item' button
11. In the 'New Item' window, enter the name for the first value to be displayed in the drop down list and click the 'OK' button
12. Repeat steps 10 and 11 until you have the desired amount of values displayed in the drop down list, then click the 'OK' button
13. Click the 'Save' button
14. Click the 'OK' button in the 'Information' window
15. Click the 'Return' button
16. Select 'Major Change' and click the 'OK' button
17. Verify that the new field, along with drop down values are displayed as expected.
Hope this helps!