Open your web browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari are supported) and type the Performance Center server URL: http:///loadtest The My Performance Center Login window opens.
* If more than one Performance Center server is installed in your system together with a load balancer, you should access My Performance Center by entering the load balancer's URL. Alternatively, you can also enter the server's defined internal URL.
* Contact your system administrator if you do not have the correct URL.
2. In the Login box, type your user name.
3. In the Password box, type the password assigned to you by your site administrator.
4. Select the Automatically log in to my last domain and project on this machine check box if you want Performance Center to automatically log in to the last project in which you were working.
5. Click the Authenticate button. Performance Center verifies your user name and password and determines which domains and projects you can access. If you specified automatic login, Performance Center opens. If authentication fails, check that your user name and password are correct and try again.
6. In the Domain list, select a domain. By default, the last domain in which you were working is displayed.
7. In the Project list, select a project. By default, the last project in which you were working is displayed.
The system administrator can control user access to Performance Center projects by defining user groups that can enter them, and by determining the types of tasks each user group performs according to permission levels. For details, see Managing User Groups and Permissions in the ALM Lab Management Guide.
8. Click the Login button. Performance Center opens.