I agree with @Michaeldx, However before installing LeanFT make sure you are using a full version of Eclipse and not the version of Eclipse which installs from exe and places short cut on your desktop.
Below are the step I found worked for me.
1. Uninstall the LeanFT from machine if installed.
2. Reboot machine (not sure if required).
3. Go to https://eclipse.org/downloads/
4. Downloaded Eclipse Package ''Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers'' Not the default Windows install. This file was 281 Meg zip file where the windows file is 41 Meg Exe file. I only did the 32 bit version since there was issue documented in early version of LeanFT.
5. Unzipped file to C:eclipse.
6. Re Installed LeanFT with Eclipse and pointed to the same directory above with the eclipse.exe in it. (see @Michaeldx comment in the note)
7. Reboot machine (not sure if required).
8. Ran to C:eclipse eclipse.exe
NOTE: I did not have to do @shmikkil recommendation with the above procedure.
This worked for me is several environments.