There are several possible approaches:
- You can have a single pool for all projects
- Multiple projects can share the same pool
- Each project uses its own pool
The steps to add a host pool are the following according to Micro Focus:
- In Performance Center Administration, select Maintenance > Hosts and click the Pools tab. The Pools page opens.
- To add a new pool, click the Add New Pool "Plus" button.
- Add a name for the host pool and a description.
- In the Linked Hosts grid, select the hosts to add to the pool, and click Assign. The selected hosts are added to the pool.
For more information on this topic please see the link below:
I hope this helps