I created an output Property called "Id" for an activity called Get_Company_Id ) under the "Custom Input/Checkpoint" tab and I linked this Output parameter (Id) to the Response body "Id" in the of the Get_Company_Id under "Http" tab. So I linked the Input Property "Id" of another activity called Company_Id_delete to Get_Company_Id Output property (Id) I’ve created and I modified the Company_Id_delete Url to feed off "Company_Id_Delete Input property(Id). When I ran the test and view the report I realized that the test failed because the output property have created did not pull the data from Response body it was linked to. As a result there wasn’t any Request body sent for Company_Id_delete when I run the test, which ought to be the "Id"
Marked as spam
Please log in to participate..