You can install the PC Host software with the silent installer; however, patches cannot be installed silently. I recommend installing patches through Performance Center Administration.
For 12.62, to make the silent install method work for the PC Host software:
* Ensure Windows has ALL windows updates install BEFORE installing the PC Host software.
? These updates vary depending on the Windows version installed
? Ensure the DEP and UAC ARE disabled for the duration of the installation!
* Before you install the PC Host software, review the pre-installation information, including the system requirements and prerequisite software, described in ''Performance Center Installation Guide'' on page 9.
* All machines on which you install PC Host software require administrator privileges.
* Use standard MSI command line options to define installation properties. For example, use INSTALLDIR to specify an alternate installation folder.
? Note: you will have to exact the MSP file from the executable using 7zip or like software.
* Install the prerequisite software BEFORE installing the PC Host software.
Follow the instructions starting on page 47 of the Performance Center Installation Guide to install the PC Host prerequisites and PC Host software silently:
First install all of the prerequisites, and then install the PC Host software (or standalone component). This information can be located from the following link:
I hope this helps.