Hello. I have seen this issue before, and it was resolved in the following manner. First, I would like for you to have the affected user run the ALM Client Cleanup tool on their machine. Click the following link to download the ALM Client Cleanup tool.
[ALM Client Cleanup Tool]
The following steps will walk you through the process of removing the ALM Client platform:
- Download the ALM Client Cleanup tool from the case
- Extract the contents of the ALMClientCleanup_12.60.1.zip folder
- Access the ALMClientCleanup_12.60.1 folder
- Right-click on the ALMClientCleanup_12.60.1 executable file and select 'Run as administrator'
- Leave the 'Extended Cleanup' option selected, and click the 'Cleanup' button
- Once the cleanup process has completed, you will receive the ''Cleanup completed'' message
- Click the 'OK' button
- Restart the machine
- Once the machine is back up and running, open a 32-bit instance of IE
- Reconnect to ALM and reinstall the ALM Client platform - Automatic upon completion to the ALM server.
- Have the user try logging into the project to see if the issue still occurs
If the issue still occurs, please let me know, and we will go from there.