I will be glad to assist you with this request. You can share the defects with the SharepPoint users by creating a defects report in the Analysis View menu, then sharing the report. The following steps will walk you through the process of creating the defects report, and sharing it with the SharePoint users:
- Access the 'Analysis View' module in ALM
- Click the drop down arrow for the 'New Item'(Green Plus Symbol) button
- Select 'New Project Report', name the report and click 'OK'
- In the 'Configuration' tab, click the 'Add Report Section' button
- In the 'Add Report Section' window, populate the 'Type' field with the value 'Defects'
- The 'Name' field auto populates with the same value
- Click the 'OK' button
- Click the 'Preview' button to make sure the report generates correctly
- Close the report
- Right-click on the report that you just created, and select 'Share Analysis Item' from the menu displayed
- In the 'Share Analysis Item' window, you can choose to share the report via a public URL (no authentication) or via authenticated URL
- Click the 'OK' button - The link to the report is automatically copied - All you have to do is paste it
- Access the desired SharePoint page and paste in the URL link to the report
- The link will always display the most up to date version of the report, so you will only need to post the URL once
I hope this answers your question.