1) On your OLD license server, stop the AutoPass Windows Service.
2) On your OLD license server, locate and copy your AutoPass Data directory. It is most likely in one of these locations:
%ProgramData%HPHP AutoPass License ServerAutoPassLicenseServerdata
3) Copy this data directory from your OLD license server to your NEW license server.
4) On your NEW license server, install make sure it meets the minimum requirements and install the latest version of AutoPass License Server. Accept the defaults in the install wizard.
5) On your NEW license server, stop the AutoPass Windows Service.
6) On your NEW license server, replace the data directory from your OLD license server copied from Step 3.
7) OPTIONAL: On your NEW license server, apply the backwards compatibility fix (*only* if you need to use UFT v14.03 and below -- ask your support provider for this fix, if needed). If you only plan on using UFT v14.5x and above, this step should be skipped.
8) On your NEW license server, start the AutoPass Windows Service.
9) Use either your fixed IP address or AutoPass Lock Code from your NEW license server (AutoPass Lock Code = log into AutoPass > License Management > Install License > your Lock Code is displayed) to generate a new license by either rehosting/activating yourself via the Micro Focus licensing portal or by contacting your support provider.
10) Once you have fully performed and tested your migration, decommission your old license server machine (uninstall AutoPass & make sure the AutoPass License Server Windows service is no longer installed/running).