There are a couple of things you can look at to try to solve this issue.
1) Recommended to load only required Add-ins i.e Delphi & web in your case.
You can set the add-in via the Test Settings but then you have to do that for each test. This way, the Delphi & Web add-in is loaded automatically.
2) Try to ran IE as Admin : Right click IE and select Run As Administrator when you launch QC/ALM, this usually causes the applications (i.e UFT that are opened by ALM to also run elevated) and execute UFT script from ALM Lab.
3) Uncheck the 'Run UFT in hidden mode' in Remote Agent settings. Do one of the following:
- Select Start > All Programs > HPE Software > HPE Unified Functional Testing > Tools > Remote Agent. The Remote Agent opens and the Remote Agent icon is displayed in the task bar tray.
- Right-click the Remote Agent icon and select Settings. The Remote Agent Settings dialog box opens.
- Uncheck the selection box 'Run UFT in hidden mode'