I have seen this before and it was determined that the DCOM for the remote agent needs to be run from a local user account because the interactiveuser is unable to run process as UAC Integrity High.
1. Select Start -> Run and enter dcomcnfg.
2. Right click on dcomcnfg and select 'run as administer'.
3. Navigate to Console Root -> Component Services -> Computers -> My Computer > DCOM Config > AQTRmtAgent. Note: If Windows Security Alert dialog window appears, click on Ask me later or Unblock.
4. Right click and select Properties
5. Under the Identity tab, Change 'Interactive user' to 'The launching user'.
6. Press ok.
7. Start up TaskManager
8. Kill the process AQTRmtAgent.exe
9. Try to test again.
10. If still failing to launch UFT correctly do the following.
11. Create local user account with Local Admin rights.
12. Repeat step 1to 9 except Under the Identity tab, Change to 'This user' to the account just created.