You can force an email address with non-alphanumeric characters via a config file:
1) Stop the HPE AutoPass License Server service.
2) Find the following file, and make a backup copy of it (location might be slightly different if you chose a different data directory during install):
C:ProgramDataHPHP AutoPass License ServerAutoPassLicenseServerdataconfconfig.xml
3) Edit the file, locate the following entry key (towards the bottom), and enter your email user name:
Also, enter your mail user name's password in the following entry key (towards the top of the file):
4) Save the config.xml file.
5) Start the HPE AutoPass License Server service.
Your proper Mail Configuration email credentials are now saved in AutoPass.