0) AutoPass > Configuration > Main > Mail Configuration
1) Enter your email server machine name in the 'Mail Server' field along with the appropriate port for your email server in the 'Port' field. You will need to obtain this information from your company's system administrator.
2) Enter the email address you want the license server to send alerts *from* in the 'Admin Email' field. For example, if your email address is ''firstname.lastname@example.org,'' and you want AutoPass email alerts to be sent *from* your email address, enter email@example.com.
3) Scroll to the bottom of the Main Configuration screen and click 'Save.'
**If the mailbox from which you are authenticating DOES NOT require credentials, skip steps 4, 5, and 6 by leaving the User Name and Password fields blank and proceeding to step 7.
**If the mailbox from which you are authenticating DOES require authentication (normal for mailboxes using TLS/SSL), proceed to step 4.
4) Enter the *authenticating mailbox* user name of the mailbox/email address that you are using for SMTP authentication. For example, if you are using firstname.lastname@example.org as your authenticating mailbox, then enter smtpauth for the User Name field. NOTE: this is NOT the AutoPass user name.
5) Enter the *authenticating mailbox* password for the mailbox you used in step 4. Note, this is NOT the AutoPass password. In our example, you would need to the mailbox password for email@example.com.
6) Scroll to the bottom of the Main Configuration screen again and click 'Save.'
7) You now have your mail server, port, from email address, and authenticating mailbox credentials saved. To test, enter an email address you want to send a test email *to* in the 'Test Mail' field. For example, if you wanted to send a test email to John Wick, you would enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the 'Test Mail' field. Click 'Send Email' to send the test email.