- LR 11.5x is no longer under committed supported.
- As of Sept 30, 2016 LR 11.5x (including 11.50) version is under ''Extended Support''. This means, HPE will not be issuing any new patches or hotfixes for this version. This means no bug fixes and no support for newer versions of browsers, operating systems, and databases.
We strongly recommend upgrading to LoadRunner 12.53 and applying LR 12.53 patch 4.
Your error message is cause by 1 or more DLLs that were unregistered during the installation, to fix it please register them manually
1. Run regedit from CMD
2. Search ''CF405F74-C2F7-4814-AD81-525877D8C9A0'' If you got other CLSID in the error message, search the actual CLSID
3. Expand it and find the dll file as below
5. Check if the above dll exists in the VuGen installation folderbin
6. If it's there, run the following command to register it.
Regsvr32 ''c:program fileshploadrunnerbinSnapshotLoader.dll''
Please replace c:program fileshploadrunnerbin to the actual path of VuGen
6. Make sure you will get the following pop-up.
Note: If you installed previous version of LoadRunnerVuGen on the same machine, please follow the steps in the followingKB to make a clean uninstallation before you install the new version of LoadRunnerVuGen, otherwise you may face this issue too, but unable to find the DLL file in LR folder and register it, because the DLL(s) may be used by the old version of LR and no longer used in the new version of LR.