To enable a secure FTP connection:
- On the ALM server machine, generate a keystore file. Using the command line, go to C:Program FilesHPHP Application LifeCycle Management javabin. Type keytool-genkey-keystore keystore.jks to run the keystore utility, then follow the instructions.
- Create an XML file, using the following format:
Where 'keystore file path' is the directory and file name of the keystore file, and 'keystore password' is the password you defined for the keystore.
- Save the XML file as sslkeystore.xml.
- Place the sslkeystore.xml file in the following directory: C:ProgramDataHPALMwebappsqcbin.
- Restart the FTP server by restarting the ALM service, or reconfiguring the FTP_PORT site parameter.
- In the FTP client, select the FTPS or SSL option. If you are using FileZilla, go to File > Site Manager and click New Site. For Protocol, select FTP-File Transfer Protocol, and for Encryption, select Require implicit FTP over TLS, and click connect.