Hello. I have seen this behavior before, and it was resolved by running the ALM Client Cleanup utility on the affected machine. I have attached the ALM Client Cleanup utility below. The following steps will walk you through the process of using the ALM Client Cleanup Utility.
- Download the ALM Client Cleanup utility from the case
- Extract the contents of the ALMClientCleanup_12.60.1.zip folder
- Access the ALMClientCleanup_12.60.1 folder
- Right-click on the ALMClientCleanup_12.60.1 executable file and select 'Run as administrator'
- Leave the 'Extended Cleanup' option selected, and click the 'Cleanup' button
- Once the cleanup process has completed, you will receive the "Cleanup completed" message
- Click the 'OK' button
- Restart the machine
- Once the machine is back up and running, open a 32-bit instance of IE
- Reconnect to ALM and reinstall the ALM Client platform - Automatic upon connection to the ALM server
- Re-install the ALM Connectivity Add-in, and Re-register the ALM Client on your machine
- Log back into the project and retest to see if the issue still occurs
I hope this helps.