1. Completed the ALM-PC upgrade of all current machines and Projects in accordance with the ALM and PC installation guides.
2. Verify that all projects are working in the PC12.55 environment
3. Stop all testing
4. Make a backup of the database and file repository before doing step 5
5. Log into the ''Lab Management'' and then go to the ''performance center'' tab > PC test run and delete all the Sanity / Sample test executions.
6. Log into ''Site Administration'' and remove any old and unnecessary projects. Then you can delete the File Repository folder and the database Schema for that project
7. Log into ''Site Administration'' and remove any ALM-PC users on the ''Site Users'' tab
a. If users are no longer needed in the system select user name and delete user
b. If users are no longer needed ''Site Admin'' access select the red user icon and then remove the user by name
8. Make new backup of the database and file repository before doing step 9
9. Moving the File Repository is not recommended, due to all the interconnected components. Would be better to create new projects with their file repository on the D drive.
If you must move the File Repository, then Once All of the above steps are done, update the case and I will send you the instructions for moving the ''file repository'' from C to D drive and how to update ALM to find the data. (We have to create these instructions)
a. This is not a simple copy and paste operation
b. Warning: Do not copy or move the File Repository with any projects active!
c. Note: doing steps 5, 6, and 7 first will make steps 8 and 9 easier and safer