There can be many reasons that cause this issue. One of the most common reasons, is that the scripts were created on different client machines. When creating and replaying scripts ensure that the SAPGUI Clients are setup/configured the same for scripting.
In order to resolve this issue, I recommend the following:
- If LoadRunner scripts are running in multiple SAP environments, ensure the environments are setup/configured properly to replay your scripts
- Before running a load test, ensure you can manually bring up a browser and manually execute your business processes on your load generators
- On one of your load generator machines, install the LoadRunner Full setup.
- This will allow you to run the script in VuGen to insure the script works on your
LG machine before running a load test.
- Ensure that the User profiles are setup correctly as different users may have different profiles / privileges.
I hope this helps.