Check and see if on the same machine you are installing Autopass on if you have Unified Functional Testing (UFT) installed/configured with Java Add-in.
If so, please be aware that Autopass (64bit) has a known conflict with the UFT Java Add-in.
This is mentioned in the Autopass readme -
* The AutoPass License Server is supported 64- bit Windows operating systems. It is recommended
to install the 64 bit-installer on a 64-bit operating system.
* Only one instance of the AutoPass License Server can be installed on a machine.
* You cannot run the 64-bit AutoPass License Server on the same machine with Unified Functional
Testing (UFT) with the Java add-in installed.
* Install Autopass software on separate machine than UFT machine
* Uninstall UFT Java add-in, including Windows environment variables:
* Install the 32bits version of Autopass software, instead of 64bit version.
*Note: To install the 32bit version, launch the installation directly from LicenseServerWindowsx86setup.exe folder.*