You can uninstall or install option through the Server Configuration Wizard. Log into the QC/ALM Application server and perform the following steps:
1. Stop the Services (either through the services manager or by electing the ALM/QC tray icon and right clicking and select stop services)
2.Follow the following menu Start>All Programs> HP Applied Lifecycle Management or Quality Center. Server Configuration Wizard
3. Once the Wizard starts, select the ''Yes, keep current settings'' option
4. Continue with the installation entering in your necessary passwords and settings that may have changed
5. Continue on until you get to the schema creation page
6. Select the second node option fro the drops down box (it may list ''second node'' only, or be labeled as ''initial installation/ second node'' depending on the version of ALM/QC
7. Continue the wizard through changing/adding/or deleting the options as desired.
8. The Wizard should complete without issues, deploy the server files, and then start the services again
9. Log into the ALM server and verify that all is as desired.
This should resolve all your issues. Hope it helps.