On some systems/applications, the UFT Flex folder and the Application Under Test (AUT) .swf file path has to be added to the Flash Trusted Locations.
1. Right click over the flex application and select ''Global Settings...'' (or Go to Control Panel
> System Security > Flash Player (32) to change/configure folders)
2. Select Advanced Tab.
3. Click the ''Trust location Settings..'' button.
4. The UFT Flex Runtime Loader files are installed with UFT, in the datFlashFlexRuntime Loader folder.
Add one of the following Flex Runtime Loaders:
- UFTFlexAUTLoader_4_9_1.swf - for testing Flex applications developed using the Flex SDK 4.9.1 or earlier.
- UFTFlexAUTLoader_4_12_1.swf - for testing Flex applications developed using the Flex SDK 4.12.x
5. Add the path to the AUT too.
That may help with the object recognition.