Hello. You can also display a custom message using custom workflow to create a message box displaying your custom message. The steps below will walk you through the process of displaying a custom message or alert message on the qcbin page. The message will display for users who login to their project in ALM. This is on a per project basis, so you will need to perform the steps below in each of the projects that need to display a custom message on the qcbin page. I recommend that you test this in your test environment before implementing it in your production environment.
- Open an instance of ALM and access the Customization module
- In the left column, click 'Workflow'
- In the 'Workflow' menu, click the 'Script Editor' link.
- In the 'Common script', select the option 'CanLogin'
- In the 'CanLogin' function, enter the following script:
- MsgBox “Then enter your custom message.”
- Save the changes and close the 'Script Editor'.
- Click the return button and select the option 'Major Change' and click 'OK'.
After you have completed the steps above, have a user login to make sure the message displays correctly.