If you want to remove files from ALM repository, you will need to do this manually, within the ALM Desktop Client for each project. Please find the steps below.
Deleting files from ALM Repository :
1. ALM website > ALM Desktop Client> Log into the Project
2. Navigate to Test Lab > Test Sets >
3. Right Click on the Test folder > Purge Runs from Selected-This will let you delete the folder that you don't want.
4. Select the ''Test Sets'' you would like to purge
5. Click next
6. Select type of ''Runs''
7. Select the time frame of old runs to be purged
8. Select the number of runs to keep
9. Click next
10. Click ''Finish''
This will let you delete the results in the folders that you don't want.
NOTE: Purged runs will not be fully deleted from the File Repository immediately. They will be removed within 7-10 days after completing the purge.